A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
"Jabberwocky" is a short game made for the 2015 Public Domain Game Jam. We hope you like it!
- WASD to move
- SPACE to jump
- V to shoot projectiles
- Left-click to attack with primary weapon
- ESC to return to menu
- Your current node is red.
- Visited nodes are grayed out (but still accessible).
- Press up (W) in front of the Tum-Tum Tree to purchase upgrades with coins you've collected.
- Kill the Jabberwock to win.
This game has been created for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux. Simply download and unzip the ZIP file, and then double-click the executable.
NOTE: The Java runtime environment is required for this game but not included in this download. If you have a computer, you probably have Java installed; but if you discover that it's not installed or if the game doesn't seem to want to launch, then you can download it here.